Monday, February 29, 2016

Need a good editor? I'm now accepting clients! #amediting #editing #amwriting #freelance

Hey, everyone! Happy Monday and happy leap year!

Since it's such a unique day, I thought I'd make an announcement.

I'm now accepting editing clients! Woo hoo!

Nothing makes an impression--good or bad--on readers like having a book that has been improperly edited. Don't skimp on this step; hooking lifelong readers and getting good reviews depends on it.

Who can pass up an opportunity for #editorcat to use her Purple Pen of Doom on your work?
She's cute and ruthless.

For a list of what I do, there's more information here on my blog (never noticed that little "editing" tab on top, did ya?) and at my Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/sarahallanauthor/ so check those out for a round-up of my services.

But if you're interested in something you don't see listed, feel free to hit me up anyway and we'll chat about it. For example, I have corporate clients for whom I edit drafts of letters and web content.

In a nutshell, if you're interested in my services, please contact me through my FB page via a message, or through email at: sarahallanauthor@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

xoxo Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment