Friday, March 11, 2016

#FoodieFriday: Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie

This cookie. Martha Stewart knew what she was doing.

Oh man.
Picture via Martha Stewart's website.

If I didn't have a good idea I'd make myself sick, I'd make this and eat the whole thing.

Besides serving about 8 people (fewer, most likely...), this cookie is absolutely gorgeous. It fills the cast iron skillet and looks so pretty. As if you needed another reason to use your 10-inch skillet.

Served straight from the oven (with a few minutes to cool so you don't sacrifice your poor burned mouth), it's gooey and satisfying.

It's perfect for scooping a bit of your favorite ice cream over, too.

And it doesn't get any better for parties--who wouldn't want to bring this out to the table!

Even better, it's not difficult to make. It comes together in a snap and you can enjoy your party, or enjoy making everyone else clean up while you eat the whole thing.

I won't judge.

xoxo Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment