Friday, March 25, 2016

#FoodieFriday: Roasted Asparagus #vegetarian

This is the last Foodie Friday I'll be doing for a few weeks due to my participation in the April A-Z Blogging Challenge, so I wanted to give you guys something easy.
Picture from Simply Stacie

Springtime is prime asparagus season, and nothing is more awesome than simply prepared vegetables.

In this case, Simply Stacie has the answer: Roasted Asparagus.

My personally favorite way to prepare asparagus is to grill it, but this recipe is more universal in that most of us have an oven but not everyone has a grill.

Basically, trimmed asparagus+olive oil+ salt & pepper and you're done. She uses garlic, which I think would also be fabulous, but I haven't used it when I've made this recipe yet. I'm lazy like that.

10 minutes in a 450 degree F oven, stirring/turning once at the halfway mark, and BOOM.

Such an easy side.

I hope you guys tune in for my A-Z Challenge posts!

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment