Friday, October 9, 2015

#FoodieFriday: Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, I love writing.

I love editing.

I post about these things a lot (or when I have time).

I also love food and eating and feeding people.

And Pinterest. I do love me some Pinterest, even though I was kind of late to the Pinterest party.

So, I thought I'd try my hand at posting some recipes I've tried and enjoyed, or, at the very least, tried and maybe made a few modifications to.

I'm not trying to step on any "real" food blogger's toes, so I'll just link you lovely people to the recipes.

The first recipe I'm posting is for some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. They don't last long in our house, so we don't make them often. Seriously--it's like feeding time in a shark tank, especially when they're straight out of the oven.

The cookies--not the sharks.

Anyway, I've made these a few times, and both times they came out beautifully. No modifications needed.

Even better, because you have to chill the dough, you can leave some in the fridge and make what you want--if you want to make 10 cookies now and save the rest, you can do that. I think it keeps about a week. Not that we've tested this--we made the whole thing each time.

Click HERE for the recipe from Averie Cooks.

Let me know if you try them and how they came out!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment