Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stop by my Writing Tips board!

Greetings! I hope you all are enjoying the summer. Remember, wear sunscreen and drink plenty of water.

Anyway...

Since you lovely readers seem to enjoy my writerly posts (especially the ones about editing tips), I wanted to make it easy for you to find the same inspiring things I do. Pinterest has been a lot of fun and very helpful for exactly that.

Okay, I know I've posted about my being on Pinterest before, but I thought I'd get a bit more specific so you guys can find my (hopefully) helpful writing content on there without having to sift through my 40+ boards, which are mostly about food.

If you check out my right side-bar, I've added a widget just for my Writing Tips board. I've posted it below as well.  Happy pinning!


Follow Sarah's board Writing Tips on Pinterest.

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment