Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmahanakwanza!

I know it's been forever, but since we're getting settled, I wanted to make a short post to wish my lovely readers a very happy holiday season.  No matter what you celebrate, I hope you enjoy spending time with your families and friends, good food and drink, and health and happiness.

CHEERS!

On the note of my absolute fail to keep up this blog, that should be changing very soon.  I will aim to do at least a couple of posts per month, hopefully one a week if I can manage it with my other writing projects, once we get unpacked all the way and settled.  We're about 80% there, so it will be soon.

xoxo Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You forgot Festivus :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, how could I have forgotten Festivus? Festivus poles for all!

    ReplyDelete